as we have posted earlier, in 2015 we will continue to organise a racing series, labeled as the “Modern GT Series”.
Full rules and regulations will be posted soon, but here’s what we’re going to do:
- Modern GT cars from 2012 – today from any 1/1 racing class.
- Bison 2 motor (handed out): Has enough power to be similar in power as the small OEPS motor.
- Procomp 4 Tyres (handed out): Are harder then Procomp3 and will last longer.
- COG (Center of Gravity) Gauge: Will determine the height of the COG in the body.
- BOP (Balance of Performance): Different weights per body.
- Plastic bodies favoured: Plastic versions (Scaleauto etc) may be 3 grams lighter then GFK version.
- Brass chassis: No more expensive exotic materials in the chassis plate allowed (70mm wide).
One of the races will be called the Nürburgring Race. So the NBR will become a part of the Modern GT Series.
2 new locations for the races.